Cancer & Biomedical Research Career Fair
Register to Exhibit at the 2017 Career Fair
2017 Career Fair Job Seeker Packet
Building upon the success of the Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair at AACR’s 2016 Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana that was attended by more than 3,400 job seekers, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join AACR at the 2017 Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair. This event will be held at AACR’s Annual Meeting 2017 in Washington, DC on Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. The AACR Annual Meeting draws more than 19,000 attendees from around the world and brings together the best talent and job opportunities in cancer and biomedical research.
As a Career Fair Exhibitor, your organization will enjoy the following benefits:
- Gain exposure to the best scientists in basic, translational, clinical, and preventive cancer research and biomedicine.
- Have the ability to post as many as ten (10) open position announcements on CancerCareer.org, with the potential of reaching thousands of scientific jobseekers.
- Receive a complimentary ½ page black and white ad in the Cancer Career Resource Guide with the option to buy-up (Ads are due by noon on February 24, 2017
- Take advantage of private Interview Rooms to conduct confidential one-on-one interview sessions with candidates, at the Career Fair on Saturday, April 1, and at the AACR’s Annual Meeting through Wednesday, April 5, 2017.
As a Job Seeker, you will be able to:
- Meet employers face-to-face from academic cancer institutions, the pharmaceutical industry and many other scientifically related organizations.
- Upload your CV/resume on CancerCareers.org
- Learn about different career opportunities.
How to Register
Employers - Registration for the AACR Cancer & Biomedical Research Career Fair may be completed by filling out the registration paperwork and sending it back by e-mail, fax, or mail. If you reserve your booth before February 10, 2017 you will be eligible for the early bird discount.
Job Seekers - Registration for job seekers is FREE. If you are an AACR member and are attending the 2017 AACR Annual Meeting, when registering to attend please remember to check the box indicating that you will be attending the career fair on Saturday, April 1, 2017. If you are not an AACR member and have not registered for the AACR Annual Meeting 2016 you will need to complete the complimentary career fair registration form in order to enter the career fair.
For more information on AACR’s 2017 Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair, please call 215-440-9300 or send an email to CareerFair@aacr.org if you wish to be added to our mailing list or are interested in purchasing a booth at our 2017 Career Fair.
We look forward to having you join us at the 2017 Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair in Washington, DC on April 1, 2017.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow – Cancer Immunotherapy, Matthew Albert lab, Genentech ResearchGenentechSouth San Francisco, CAMar 22
Research Associate 2 or 3Louisiana State UniversityBaton Rouge, LA, United StatesMar 22
Biomedical Scientist in Head and Neck Cancer ResearchUniversity of California San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA, United StatesMar 22
Post-Doctoral Associate and/or Research AssociateUniversity of Miami MIller School of MedicineMiami, Florida, United StatesMar 21
Manager, Social Media CommunicationsAmerican Association for Cancer ResearchPhiladelphia, PA, United StatesMar 21